Specs on Pearl in Downtown Burlington carries a selection of Oakley Sunglasses. Our selection changes every season.
Men’s Sunglasses by Oakley : "Start with sculptural physics and our unique three-point fit. Peer through the vast array of performance treatments and lens tints that take the elements out of play. And rest assured: industry-best protection from the sun or flying objects. Get a clear view — wherever the world takes you. Experience High Definition Optics® with Oakley Men’s Sunglasses".
The story behind Oakley:
In his garage lab, Jim developed a new kind of motorcycle handgrip with a unique tread and a shape that fit the rider’s closed hand. “Everything in the world can and will be made better,” Jim told skeptics, “The only questions are, ‘when and by whom?’” Top pros took notice of the new design and its Unobtainium® material that actually increased grip with sweat.
- “If you’re going to do something, be brave and jump in, but do something meaningful.”
- For Jim, that meant challenging the limits of conventional thinking. His homespun company was struggling yet his next invention would become a mainstay in MX racing for 17 years. Jim created the O Frame® goggle with a lens curved in the perfect arc of a cylinder. Pros like Mark Barnett, Marty Smith, Johnny O‘Mara and Jeff Ward championed its clarity and wide peripheral view.
The first world-class competitor to approach the company was Greg LeMond, who became a three-time winner of the Tour de France. Other pros like Scott Tinley, Mark Allen and Lance Armstrong demanded the performance and protection offered by Eyeshades®.
- “Inventions wrapped in art. Oakley was founded on that idea, and it still defines us.”
- Decades of innovation brought new product technologies, blends of science and art t
- hat have been awarded more than 540 patents worldwide. Today, Jannard’s brand has become the mark of excellence and the solution to challenges facing those who cannot compromise on performance.
...for more information visit Oakley’s Corporate Website